Grunge || Night Photography Project Taken around Dover and Portsmouth during Coronacation. I came in contact with zero people during the production of these photos. These were an attempt to make a digital camera look something like film. Specifically disposable camera film (without flash).
Whistler Blackcomb Photo Journal This photo journal serves as a reflection of my trip out west to British Columbia Canada to ski at Whistler Blackcomb. There are photos of the mountains, photos of people skiing, photos of Tim Hortons, and photos of ski machinery. This journal is a collection of my favorite images that best translate the indescribable feeling of being at Whistler Blackcomb. Pacific Hemlock On our second day at Whistler, when we decided to explore the Blackcomb side, I took this photo while on the lift. The lift line cut through some trees and offered some amazing views of the mountains. ( I did some research and found out that the trees in this area are predominantly Pacific Hemlock) Backcountry This photo embodies the word for me now. When someone says it, this is the first thing I think of. Steep incline, dense trees, sparsely spaced trees, almost above the alpine, and quality snow. Glacier Express Lift My nerves were a...
Items of Personal Significance || Photo Prompt Day 5 Camera (obvious reasons) Ski's (Bought them for myself for a ski trip) Hammock (memories of hangin around with friends) Enginerd Calculator (maff's) Laptop (first large purchase of my life)
Comments
Post a Comment